We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak, in particular the potential impact within our local community. There is nothing more important than maintaining a safe environment, and we will be taking all necessary precautions for the well-being of our entire shopping center community. This includes following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local Department of Health.
The following stores and restaurants will be operating with limited hours, please call ahead to confirm:
- Abuelitas - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-377-0253
- Armed Forces - Recruiting Center
- Best Buy | 307-995-1239
- Brisket Burger - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-377-0253
- Cluckit - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-377-0253
- First Interstate Bank | 307-235-4384
- Flaming Wok - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-232-9211
- GameStop | 307-265-6465
- Riddle's Jewelry | 307-234-8485
- Pizzanity - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-377-0253
- Serendipity Cafe - Carryout/Delivery Only | 307-377-0253
- Target | 307-265-8214
- Union Wireless | 307-782-4308
We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to provide updates via our website.
Service and Amenities – Play Area Closed
There is nothing more important than maintaining a safe environment, and we are continuing to take necessary precautions for the well-being of our entire shopping center community.
We have decided to close our play area.
In addition, some of our regularly offered services and amenities may be closed or suspended temporarily.
Here are the steps we are taking
- The CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness include an increased frequency of cleaning highly touchable areas throughout a property. We are disinfecting high traffic areas within the center and parking garages.
- As an extra precaution, we are working with our housekeeping vendors to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning touchable surfaces using a strong disinfectant known to eradicate viruses.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the center and will be replenished or replaced as needed.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. We are committed to working with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others